Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Overtired nonsense

Here I sit, alone, surrounded by people. Like a rock anchored in a rushing river. I sit as everything rushes past me. Sometimes I feel like everybody but me has their shit together. It's like everybody is moving onward and upward and I'm chained to the floor unable to move. I don't know what to do sometimes, I just feel like I've made to many poor choices and now I'm screwed, I can't go back and change what's been done and maybe I don't want to. Or maybe I do. I'm so confused sometimes...I just wish there was somewhere I could turn and *BOOM* all the answers would be crystal clear. But I guess that'd be cheating, huh? If everything was that easy everybody'd have a perfect life and nothing's perfect, right? I just don't know what to think...Anyway, that's just the ramblings of a person who is a little sleep deprived! Please disregard as overtired nonsense! *ABS*

1 comment:

  1. This is really good stuff lady! To be honest the one above and the one below literaly brought me to tears. I've never heard you talk like this. My words are this - when you feel like you do above, read what you wrote below. You've got it figured out, just need boost sometimes, I understand. God bless your family ashley, you are great people!!!

    ReplyDelete