Mark Twain said it best, the world owes you nothing. I've learned that if you don't like your place in life then you have to take steps to change it. I've been in a rut that I've had trouble trying to figure out how to climb out of. I've had to take a good look around myself and re-evaluate just about everything. I've come to know with absolute certainty that my family is my number 1. My husband and my sons are always there for me supporting me and giving me a hand up whenever I need it. Without them I don't know what direction my life would take. They keep me on an even keel. My husband is always the first to tell me when I need to rethink decisions and tell me that he is with me 100% all the time no matter what. I know without a doubt that he loves me with all he has, and I him. He's my rock, my anchor. My boys remind me that laughter is very important in life. They teach me something new at least once a day. Their laughter as they play makes my heart smile and reminds me that everything comes out in the wash. I'm trying to learn new ways to express myself, I've always had problems expressing myself. I tend to keep things bottled up until it fizzes over and I almost explode. So I thought that maybe if I tried to write some of my thoughts out maybe it will help me work through things as I encounter them. *ABS*
Thursday, January 10, 2013
"The world owes you nothing"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment